Thursday, July 06, 2006



Hi all,

Well its almost here, the Vegan trip of a life time! I have so much to do before I go but just wanted to say I will try to blog from Apple Store NYC if I can...
Bags are packed and I'm off on Sunday, thanks to James, Ms P and myself are getting a lift to the airport...

Washing machine is dead, yep you know who! killed it...... I'm leaving it at that on the subject..!

Met up with Mr N last night for the first time, had a great time and found out he has read my Blog... I always thought I would never write about the people I meet on here but its only fair that he gets a mention as I can see us being friends for a long time... he too wants alot of things in life as I do.... small holding, run away from it all, ect, ect. all sounded good, good.

Sorry Mr N, if your here reading this I know I said I wouldn't talk about you but I kinda get the feeling most people who read this will get to meet you one way or another!

Tomorrow is the 7th of July 2006 one year on from the London bombings... I have to say I'm craping myself about how safe it will be to get to work, I've lived with these acts of violence all my life living in the City of London, and I have to say this one has the shits up me. These people are out to kill as many of us as they can and I don't feel we can do anything to stop them...

Just take some time out tomorrow and think about all the people who lost there lives a year ago, and all those people around the world who have died this year in the middle east, fighting for freedom.... may they all be in a better place, away from death and hate forever.

Bear. x

No comments: