Tuesday, September 05, 2006



A note from me....

I would like to tell you that I'm moving to my new site... but after chatting to some of you I have decided to keep both up and running.. I will try to post on here as much as I can but I will also post on my website once a week a kinda update....

I'm working on getting the cooking to be top of my list on here, with other things coming up now and again, today we have a Blog written by Ms P, she has asked for feed back. If you want to write something for the Blog e-mail it to me and we can talk about how you would like it Blogged...

Now I know some of you want the dirt on the ex flatmate and I have said that with her gone I would Blog about what life was really like with her.... Well I'm so mad and upset about it all that I don't know if now is the time... Today is the first day I feel almost normal....

BEAR. X

No comments: