Tuesday, February 27, 2007



Wheat Grass Seed...

My seeds turned up the other day, if you remember I was talking the other week about eating more living food as well as starting to grow my own food. I know that growing wheat is not what most people would call growing your own but one tray will give me three cuttings of grass for a few pence, but if I had got a tray at the health food shop it would have cost me £12 for the same amount...



So I'm three days on and I have sprouted my seed and planted it into one of my new trays, I had to keep it covered for the first few days but today was a big day, the cover came off and I could see if it had all worked!
If you want to do it yourself the link below will get you started, remember it is cheaper to buy seeds and go to a local garden shop to get soil and trays. If you have any questions you can e-mail me and I will try and help.


This is the juicer I got too, its called a ZStar and can be got at the link below of through amazon.co.uk. It will however be another five days before I can juice my grass, I will let you know how I get on...

  • UK Juicers


  • Bear. x

    No comments: