Thursday, June 07, 2007




Hello Mr Bee...

With the flowers come the Bees. I have to say as a child I the person running the other way at a 100 miles an hour but over the last few weeks I have found a new love for my little furry friends to the point of talking to the North London Bee Keepers about maybe getting a hive for our community garden project. Now as a Vegan I don't eat Honey but as you may know Bees are having a bit of a hard time at the moment and although I would have to talk to the person who will be looking after them about keeping them alive over the winter and feeding them, having a hive would introduce new wild queens into the community. I have been kicking myself about this all but I feel its the best way of making sure that Bees survive this new threat of colaney collapse.

Let me know what you think? Is it more important to save an insect or not?

Bear. x

No comments: