Thursday, September 13, 2007



One of the things I always liked to do on my days off was to sit and watch ‘Food T.V’ even as a Vegan I would still happily sit and watch 4 or 5 hours of people cooking. I would then go out to the supermarket and pick up some food magazines and then spend the afternoon kicking back reading them and cooking something amazing for dinner…

Today for the first time I was planning to have a food me day. I got up and thought what things am I going to do today? My mind was blank! Baz has said he wants to eat more raw foods, I think this is because he can see that when I eat raw I’m not sick and I don’t have pains or wind anymore. Put that together with the fact that my body seems to be changing shape and size. I do think the best way to lead someone to raw is by showing him or her your changes.

So I thought I would make raw pasta for dinner with a tomato sauce I’ll post a photo of it later after I have finished making it.

Other things I’m making are Corn Nachos for my lunch tomorrow; also I’m soaking some chickpeas for some live sprouting Hummus and some Cashews ready to make some spicy dehydrated nuts…

I’m now sitting here writing this with the Food Channel on in the back ground waiting for my nuts to soak up some of this water so I can work on my recipe for spicy nuts, if it works out I will post it for you… if it doesn’t work out we will never speak of it again…

Bear. X

No comments: