Wednesday, October 31, 2007



So as you know I’m a big Apple fan. Grin

Well last Friday saw the launch of Apple’s new operating software Mac OS X Leopard. Having spent most of my life working with Microsoft Windows I thought changing to Mac’s would be a big and long jump, till that is last year when I bought my first Mac and use the software Tiger.

I have never found something so easy to work with, everything I needed it to do it did, it even enabled me to write my own website in an afternoon. Everything about Mac’s are designed to work around you and what you could ever want to do, every programme is designed to work with one another seamlessly.

I never thought that they could top Tiger till that is now with Leopard. I’m still finding things to rant about it but just the look and ease of every programme is a good enough reason to rant about…

If you get the chance to try it out then you really should… I know not everyone has a Mac shop around the corner from them but if you can get to one you should…

I should point out I have such a small technical knowledge of how Mac’s work and how to use them but if I can use one then anyone can…

Or you could just check out the guided tour…

Guided Tour of Leopard OS X 

Bear. X

No comments: