Tuesday, October 16, 2007


So I thought I would bring you up to date with what’s been going on this week…

It’s been my last few days of holiday and to tell you the truth it’s been like a mad house… Who said that a kitten wouldn’t be hard work? Noah has made this house her home and is stressing out our other cat a little as he is not use to having something small and fluffy around who wants to play with him.


So she has only had a few accidents but unfortunately it was on our bed at 11.30 at night and again the next day on our sofa… so the washing machine has been working 24/7 to keep up with all the washing she is producing… things today seem to have settled down a little and the two cats are spitting at each other less and I have even seen him licking her…

Baz has been very sick all weekend and has not been at work this week. I hate having someone around who is sick and I can’t do anything to help them get better… but things are looking up and he seems a bit chipper this afternoon…

I’m going to sit down and write out Bear’s Raw Christmas Cake Bar…

Bear. X

No comments: