Tuesday, October 30, 2007



*Warning* this Podcast could offend anyone with a delicate nature…

You have been warned…

Today I was playing a Podcast I listen to each week with great joy. It’s called ‘Night Nurse Show’ and can be found on iTunes. Or at their website (click on the link below)

  • Night Nurse Show Website...

  • Each week you can join Scott, John and Steve on their twisted journey through every day topics with them sharing their own take on things. Often with a myriad of colourful language…

    This week they read out an e-mail from your very own Vegan Bear… It was very strange having an e-mail read out on air but I guess I will have to get use to it, as I’m going to have to listen to my own voice reading out a lot of things once I start podcasting myself.

    Why not take the time out to download this or another new Podcast this week and suggest it to a friend or even post it here with a little review?

    Bear… X

    Coming this week…

    Colon Cleansing 101

    Raw Pizza Bases

    Video and Book Reviews

    Music Reviews

    More about the up and coming Podcast and website…

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Well, I can vouch that this a fantastic podcast that deserves the world's attention!

    Thanks for the promo buddy!!

    Don't forget Stefan and Natasha who are part of the show too!

    Look forward to hearing what you are going to do for you podcast! Let me know when it's up!!

    Scott x

    Vegan Bear said...

    Oh sorry Stefan and Natasha...

    Bear. X