Thursday, December 13, 2007

Frozen Web...

So I took this photo on my way out today. The temperature was -6, so you could say winter is really here. I can't remember the last time it was this cold.

As some of you who have been reading my blog for the last few years would know I have no heating apart from a small oil filled radiator that I had when I rented a room out last winter.

I will however have to get it out so that Baz doesn't get to cold, I'm use to it now but I think it may be a bit to much for him. His foot that he injured when he fell about a month ago has been playing up a lot and I don't want the cold to have anything to do with it.

Tonight I will be making a stew for us along the lines of a (phake) beef stew that my mum use to make. I will try and take some photos when I make it.


No comments: