Monday, December 10, 2007

I thought I would post some photo's of my Phake Chicken Lasagna...
 

Here you have Leeks, Mushrooms and Onions...


When the mix in the pot are cooked through then you can add the phake chicken to the mix, this is where you can add some wine and cook it for a few minuets...


Add some soya cream and cook for about 10 minuets or until the mix thickens. Remember to add some seasoning to the mix. (with the cream you may find you need to add a little more salt and pepper than you would think)


You can now make the lasagna up using the mix to make the layers, topping it off with a layer of the cheese sauce that I have posted before and bake at 180 for about 30 minuets.

Serve with a salad and enjoy...

Bear. X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see that Realeats chicken is now Vegan. I always used to ignore it as it used to have egg white.

Yay for Realeats!