Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's not very often that I find myself speechless but after watching 'I am Legend' a film based on the book of the same name by Richard Matheson. If you see one film this year then make it this one. A good tip though is not to go with anyone who may scream, I found out the hard way with the thanks of the woman sitting behind us in the cinema. I have never jumped so high in my life...

Synopsis

Robert Neville is the last living man on earth ...but he is not alone. Every other man, woman and child on the planet has become infected by a virus that was adapted by man to cure cancer, most of them have died from the virus but some have become vampires, and they are all hungry for blood. Robert is one of a few humans who was uninfected when the virus took hold.

By day he is the hunter, stalking the sleeping undead through the abandoned ruins of civilization. By night, he barricades himself in his home and prays for the dawn. All the time trying to work out a cure for the virus from his own blood.

How long can one man survive like this?



I hope you enjoy this clip...

Bear. X

No comments: