Thursday, December 06, 2007


So it's that time of the week again where I catch up on my Podcasts and this week Vegan Bear has a link and a mention on one of my favorites...


Night Nurse, no not the Marvel comic... Though I'm sure the boys would look good dressed in nurses outfits... If you want to find out what it's all about you can find them on iTunes or at there website Night Nurse...


And now for other news... I found a great video on YouTube...


If you have a iPhone and want to have your own ringtones without hacking your phone and breaking the warranty then this video is for you. It took me about 10 minutes to download the software and play around with my first ringtone... I wouldn't mind if iTunes had downloadable ringtones in the U.K but they haven't got it together to offer us that option. 

Watch it here...

One more day till I have two days off together... So keep an eye out for phake Chicken Lasagna with a mushroom sauce...

Bear. X


No comments: