Friday, February 22, 2008

So after my first week on Weight Watchers I had a few problems not eating junk food to reach my allocated points. If you under eat your body will think your starving it and you will not lose weight...

You would think being Vegan you would have a very good diet... but I have to say it is now so easy to eat junk when your Vegan...

So how did I do? I lost 5lbs this week. For those of you that don't know what 5lbs weighs it's the same as 5 tins of baked beans. Not much but 5lbs less than I would have done if I hadn't done it...

I think one of the important things to do I've found is make a soup and have it when you want something to eat but don't want to use up to many points.

Tomorrow I have a book review for you and trust me it was an amazing book too...

We will also have Saturday's and Sunday's photos coming up as well as a movie review...

Bear. x

No comments: