Thursday, March 20, 2008


Today was wet and windy and I've been a bit ill today so I had to take todays photo inside. I really like my small collection of bears. You can see one as my logo. This photo was taken with my macro lens... 
A friend of mine runs a animal rescue centre and I thought I would give it a mention on here. The have lots of animals looking for homes on there site and I'm sure one or two of you could use a small part of your home to house one of them.
I would love to home some of the chickens but as you know I live in a first floor flat so until we sell up and move I can't have any... But it is on my list...

to go to the site click here... Farplace Animal Rescue 

We have snow heading our way for this Easter holiday weekend so I think we will be spending a lot of time indoors under the covers...

Bear. X

No comments: