Thursday, April 03, 2008


So it's been a few days now and I have been to see the Physiotherapist and had my first treatment, it wasn't much but it was good to talk to someone who understands what it feels like and explained to me more about what is going on and what out come I can expect. I have whiplash and some other injuries to my spine... 

She says that I should be back to my normal self within four to six weeks...

Today I went to see the doctor and she signed me off for four more weeks, but I hope I can go back to work before that, though I called work and they were a bit strange about that as I said I wouldn't sign anything to say I was coming back while on a sick note.

All of this has been a bit much to take in and I'm not sure how I feel about it all, I'm just going to see how I feel after Mondays Physiotherapy session...

I have still been posting Photos on my flicker page but it has been really hard to get motivated the last few days as I'm starting to get a bit down from not being without pain nearly all the time...

Bear. X

No comments: