Thursday, August 14, 2008


The Textmarker, originally uploaded by True_Bavarian.

blabla, blabla... So it's that weight update time... blabla, blabla...

So to the update...

I've lost another 4kg or 8 1/2lbs, so that makes it 9kg or 19 1/2lbs in just three and a half weeks. Now in my book that shows that the magic little pills are working.

This week I saw Rosemary another nurse at my Doctors. She was very nice and impressed with my weight loss. She also offered me a personal trainer at a local gym for a 12 week course. To say I jumped at the chance would be an understatement, so she will send off my referral and we will see how it goes. The only thing I can hope for is to tone up and lose more weight. 

All in all I was really happy with the way it went, between you and me getting weighed freaks me out. Still I only have to do it till I get down to my goal weight.

I wasn't going to do the next part but as this is almost like my own trial of how I do on this tablet then I thought it was important to give you all the information. I've done it in kg as I don't really use them and so it has less impact on me. I can tell you that there are 2.2lbs to 1kg so if you want to work it out I'm sure you can.

Start weight: 117kg
Current weight: 108kg
Weight lost this week: 4kg
Total weight lost: 9kg
Goal weight: 79kg
Total Weight from start to goal: 38kg
Total weight to go: 29kg

So that's it for today...

Bear. X

No comments: