Monday, October 13, 2008

You may have noticed the new application on the side bar that appeared yesterday... You can now see I have joined the many in tuning into www.Last.fm.com the great new radio station that creates a playlist around bands you like to listen to...

Along with the new iTunes application 'Genius' (see iTunes new update) I have been introduced to loads of bands I use to listen to when I was young. Yesterday you saw 'Bronski Beat' and today it's 'King'. King is very electro 80's music and I only really use to play this one album 'steps in time' Click on the title of the album to be taken to Last.fm where you can play a few tracks.

Below you can see the track playlist that 'Genius' on iTunes picked for me from using 'Love & Pride' by King as a start track...

So I'm sitting back and playing some cool tracks... I could think of nothing better to do on a Monday...

Bear. X

No comments: