Friday, November 07, 2008



I haven't in the past posted may photo's of my work but I thought I would change that and give you a little snap shot of our Christmas window displays. 

I know if your like me it freaks you out to see Christmas things in stores this early but I have to say that it has been nice this year with all money problems it's just made it feel a little better.

I've now been at my new store for just under a week and it's been hard work but so much fun. Twice this week I've come home and just fallen asleep in front of the T.V, but I don't mind being exhausted from working hard as I feel it is appreciated.

I thought as we are coming up to gifting time that I would start to look at what books are out there and maybe pointing the ones I like out. It's meant as nothing more than to help you out and maybe show you some books that you don't always see. 

I would always say 'support you local book store' they need you now more than ever, and what better way than giving a gift of a book. 

Giving someone you love the right book is not only cheap but it's one of the best ways to show you've thought about what someone would love.

Bear. X  

No comments: