Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Well some would say it's been to long, and some will say thank the gods he's been able to keep his opinion to himself for at least some time over the holidays. But for those of you who have missed me I felt it was time to explain where I've been and what I've been up to.

Firstly let me just wish you all a happy New Year and for those of you in the USA it was about time! I hope you all enjoyed yesterday (20th Jan).

So the last time I was really with you was on the 18th November last year. I've been working very hard in my new job as Assistant Store Manager at Waterstone's bookstore in Greenwich, London. It's been the most amazing experience and I haven't had as much fun ever. But it's been taking up all of my time and still is for the most part. The only reason I'm able to update you now is that I've taken a days holiday. 

At home we have had a strange few months getting use to having to pay mounting bills as the economy slows and prices rise. I finally feel that we have got our head above water again and I can see a summer of smiles and relaxing evenings with Baz. We are days away from our third year anniversary with us being stronger than ever. It's true what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

The cats are well with Noah getting bigger all the time and never letting up on our other cat for one minuet.

I've learnt one very important thing over the last few months and that is don't believe everything that you read in the press no matter how small the story or how big the news.

A diet update for you I've lost another 4kg or almost 9lbs, making a total of 18kg or 39.7lbs thanks to the help of Reductil or as I like to call it my magic little helper. But best of all I've gone from a 44inch waist down to a 36inch waist and my hips are now wider than my belly. This means I have reduced my risk of getting Onset Diabetes.

I will try to keep you updated more often but I will have a lot less time over the next few months. So if I'm not around then please keep safe and look after the one's around you.

Bear. X 

No comments: