Sunday, July 05, 2009

So someone pointed out to me the other day it may have seemed I mistakenly had fallen off the earth for a bit...

But now I'm back, maybe not 24/7 but more often than I have been...

So what's been going on?


Baz and I got engaged... Before you ask we are not going to tie the knot till 2012 or when we sell up and move out of London. The reason being that we want to have a house that is ours together and we are away from the madness of 'the rat race'

Work is hard but so much fun. I'm now the full-time permanent assistant manager at the bookstore in Greenwich after being on secondment for 4 months.

I have also been reading like a demon so I will also be post some reviews for you over the next few weeks.

I have also found some new artists who's music I have come to love and will post links to their sites for you to check out.

We are still happy Vegan's and so I will also post some more great food tips and cookbook reviews to keep you more up to date of the culinary journey of 'Two Vegan Bears' in London.

I'll get back to you soon with some more...

Bear. x

1 comment:

Faith said...

*GASP*

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm so glad you are posting again!!

Faith