Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Well I have some news for you all. I've had an amazing time working with Ms Cupcake and the Cupcake Crew over the last year. I have worked on market stall been part of some amazing events and met some people I will always consider to be friends.

I have found myself in a once in a lifetime situation where I can do something that I've talked about for years. This situation dear reader is to leave old London town and head north to Scotland and write a vegan cookbook/s.

I also hope to have a nice enough kitchen that I can start to teach basic vegan transitioning to people who may not have the cookery skills or knowledge to convert recipes. I'm still toying with this idea and it's not set in stone yet, but as always I intend blogging about everything that goes on from now on...

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone at Ms Cupcakes the best in the coming years, there is so much exciting things on the horizon that it is only going to go from strength to strength and I look forward to watching it all happen.

If your around in London I will be posting a night of leaving drinks in the Dog Star in Brixton before I go. I'll let you know by Twitter...

Bear X

No comments: