Wednesday, June 28, 2006




So another day another Blog! So today is a big day for me and its something I would like to share with you... Today I cleared my dept.... I even managed to save some money.

Why is this a big thing, well if your asking then you have never had a sleepless night when it comes to money and how are you going to feed the cats and yourself.

Another reason is I no longer have an excuse not to write my book... so you should watch this space.

One thing that I have learnt from all this is:

never not open that letter/bill, 9 times out of 10 its not as bad as you think, but even if it is, not opening it will not make it go away. The woman at Mint didn't know how to put through a end payment, it took her half an hour to put it through.

Ask for help, from someone, and never give up if your not happy with what they say, talk to someone else.

Don't ever put things off, you'll never get a good nights sleep and everything else in you life will fall apart.

Now I've said all this I hope at some point it will come to help you, I plan on never going back to the days of feeling sick when the postman turns up. I just think of all the time and energy I have spent trying not to sort it all out....

Next time I will post some more food stuff.

Bear

No comments: