Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well this is a bit of a strange Blog today! It's kinda to a very good friend of mine and he knows who he is....

I have just read your e-mail and I thought I would reply to you on here.....

Its the night before pride and I have to say it's not been a great week so far, I've always wanted to have a pride to remember, I don't feel I need to do the gay thing with flags flying but it would be nice to have a bit of fun.... So I thought it would be nice to pass on my "lets have a fun pride" to my flat mate! Well scrap that idea... She chatted up the bar maid at the only local gay bar where we can both go, I spent two hours telling her she should wait till she was sober, but no she had to do it tonight, and of course she got knocked back, then spent the next hour tacking it out on me! I had thought to day of all days it may have been deferent but how wrong I was...

I will be telling her to get out the day after I come back from my holiday, I'm a nice guy but I don't see why I have to put up with this shit any more!

And the thing that pisses me off the most is that a Blog about what it was like to be Vegan Has ended up being about her!

this is the last time I'm going to post about her, she has taken up to much of my time now.... So on wards and up wards.

big hugz to all that know me, there is not a day that passes that I don't think about you all, I only wish we could all go to NYC and party.

Bear

No comments: