Tuesday, June 20, 2006

VEGAN POLICE MOMENT

This Blog is mine! Me being Vegan is a life style not a phase, people who think it is or have issues with it (please) keep it to yourself, I'm not interested. I feel that if everyone who has something bad to say about my life style changes what's to have a conversation with me about it please first of all read some of the books I have taken the time to read, look at some of the videos that I have seen of how animals are treated in our so called food chain.

http://www.wegmanscruelty.com/ (trust me if you look there are alot more out there)

When I started this journey I really didn't understand alot of what was going on around me, at first I'm not sure I wanted to, but over this short space of time I feel like my eyes have been opened to what is really going on around me.

I can only hope that my friends understand what I have chosen to do. (I know who my true friend are anyways and that they will always support me)

I hope you find this Blog of some use.

Bear.

No comments: