Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Other People....

Why is it that other people feel the need to comment on what I eat?

when I was young family members use to comment on me eating to much, now this may have been true but what's it got to do with them?

When I was in my 20's people use to comment on how little I would eat... But what was it to do with them?

Now people feel that they can say anything they want about the food I eat, they don't say I eat to much or to little, but they comment on the food itself! Why, the food I eat is not hurting anyone or anything, its not unhealthy and will not make me sick. In fact the food I now eat is fresh, some of it is local so it's air miles are lower and the food itself could stop me from getting illnesses such as cancer, CJD it also reduces my risk of other illnesses too.

I just want people to stop! I don't think its hard but it seems that others do. What do you think?

No comments: