Tuesday, August 01, 2006




Hello all,
I'm writing this Blog entry while staying at home not feeling to good, my M.E has been playing up for a few days now... I don't know if it is because from time to time it will do this or if its all the stress from the "flat mate from hell" the good news on that front is that we are going to look at a flat on friday after work.... if she likes it then she may move next week! (I would jump for joy at this point but I'm not sure if I would get up again!)
However if it isn't to do with her it's freaking me out a bit, I thought it may have been the over doing it in NYC a bit, but I think by now that should of passed, I'm also going to look at what I've been eating, I could do with bring back alot more green things into my day to day eating.... I have eaten out alot over the last few weeks, sometimes because I've had nice people to do it with and sometimes so I don't have to come home.... (not for much longer)
I have also noticed that I have had one or two drinks after work with friends and new work people, this has been nice but I think I'm going to have to hold back on this a bit coz I need to rule it out as a factor...

On other news....

http://www.redveg.com/ a veggi fast food joint down in Soho's Dean Street, they say they can do most 99% of their food Vegan, I haven't tryed it yet but I'm thinking I may take Rugby Boy down there for some nosh when he gets back from his holiday....
I also have to tell you all about a great company that kept me going when out in the U.S was.... http://www.tofutti.com/ have a look and dream...... you can get a few things in Mother Earth and Holland & Barrett, the cream cheese is so good... oh and don't get me started on the Icecream.....
I also can across another Blog that looks good too..... http://blog.vegkitchen.com/ going to look at it in more depth when I can keep my eye's open more....

Well I'm gona close off now as I can't think today... my last word will go to a realy great guy that I finaly met up with on sunday..... you know who you are, I don't know if you'll read this but I just wanted to say it was good talking and all, I hope we get to do alot more. x

BEAR. x

No comments: