Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another Day Another Dollar:

So another day at the office, one thing I like about my job is you never know what is around the next bend, no two days are the same and for that I think this is the best job I’ve ever had…. I am lucky to have great friends who I work with day to day, as well as customers who when they want can be the nicest people in the world… grin

So the news this week…. Flat mate from hell is going by the second of September, so by some time in mid September I may be more human!

Something I have wanted to write about for some time now is what I’m looking for in a partner.

For reasons every one should have worked out by now is that I’m gay, so it has to be a man, aged 23 (some of you may think this is to young, but I do know some 23 year olds who are very old for their age) and over. I have to say that I don’t really find that much older than me very attractive, this however dose change so nothing is set in stone… I like my men to be hairy and younger guys I don’t mind too much whatever but I do like them to be men.

I would love him to be Vegan but I know that that’s going to be a hard one to find… but I would say that when in my house he would have to be Vegan (my house will not be having meat in it for no man) I would like him to understand a bit about why I choose not to eat meat, tip for you here, if you like me, then for god sake read a book or ask questions…

I’m not saying I’m kinky but I will tell you I first had sex back in the early 80’s, a time before we even thought about HIV and AIDS and safer sex. So I have had a past, and I have tried most things at least once, and if I found I liked them maybe even twice…. Ok if I really need to know some things I still do to this day. (For crib notes on this subject please ask)

Now just because I have lived a bit doesn’t mean I’m not human and don’t have feelings, please remember that fact when thinking about calling when you said you would… I don’t mind people having second thoughts god knows I have them myself, but I’m an adult and as such try to treat others how I wish to be treated, if you can’t do something like this then just stop reading this and move along…

Now down to the ins and outs: I cook a lot, and if I cook for you I would like it that you offer to wash up, I will probably say no, but we will get on a lot better if you ask. If you use the last of the loo roll, tell me or get off your arse and get some (for those who know me well, will have heard the story of how flat mate from hell left me with no loo roll the morning I got back from America)

Other things that will win you points are: don’t expect me to pay for everything, yes I do own my own flat but I also have bills to pay and a cat to feed, I will offer to pay my way and never expect to have people pay for me, but this is a new Bear and he’s not getting into dept for anyone. I’m not looking for some one to marry or even move in with me, but I do have dreams and having a partner is a big part of those dreams, you would have to want to be a part of those dreams. If you think by saying now “yes I want to do that too” is going to get you into my bed your looking at the wrong guy, I can see through your lines… and my plans are not going to change for others! Sorry but I’ve spent a lot of my life living for others, this is now all for me.

Other things you may want to know: I sleep on the right hand side of the bed, I like to spoon when I sleep. I love my cat, and if you don’t then it’s you not him that will leaving. I’m messy, I hope this will get better when I have more room but who knows… do not try to change me, I will bite…

I like to thing that I’m a good person and I will put others before myself, feel free to ask my friends all about me as they know me a lot better than I know myself.

If you have any questions then please ask me, the only way you will find out is to ask me.

Bear. X

No comments: