Wednesday, February 14, 2007



  • Born to Rock Exhibition


  • Weekend update...

    Baz was down for the weekend so after he had gone to the rugby on Saturday I wanted to take him to see some electric guitars as well as seeing the first ever electric guitar called "Frying Pan" we had a great day and Baz took lots of photos with his new camera (Nikon D40) he should be posting them soon.

  • Bazza's Journal




  • I found this great book on the internet when looking up a book on Amazon.

  • Green for Life


  • I spent the morning reading it from cover to cover, what a great book, it explains how we should be eating to get optimum health by eating Greens in the form of smoothies. I will be giving it a go next week so watch this space and I will let you know how I get on…

    No comments: