Friday, February 16, 2007



This is a Photo of Baza taken by a freind of his micheal, I wanted to post it as its very sexy.

Well I'm off to see the cub this weekend, we are going to stay at his mates houses in Wellingbrough... I'm really looking forward to it, they seem to be a big part of his life and it will be nice to meet them.

Now for an update on how the Green Juice is doing... well we are on day three now and I've kind of got use to the taste (I never thought I would say that) I'm not sleeping to well and I have a bit of flux but apart from that I do feel really freash in the morning, it will be intresting how it goes next week when I can do it full time (will not be able to do it over the weekend) I could make up some and take it with me, but I don't think people would like me turning up with it under my arm...

Work has been ok this week, I really miss everyone when I'm not there but I still don't feel 100%. I'm getting alot of pain in my legs in the day but mostly at night but at the moment I can keep on top of it... just.

I hope you all have a good weekend and I will catch up with you on Monday.

Be Safe

Bear. x

No comments: