Sunday, July 22, 2007

We haven't had much sun so everything is a little green, but it shouldn't be to long before we start eating these.

Some Raw Vegan food I un-cooked up for myself. I'm only eating one meal a day the rest of the time I'm having juice.

I love this photo and thought you would like to see it too.

This is a bit Ying and Yang...

I'm just getting over midnight opening for Harry Potter so I'm not going to write a long one tonight. But I thought I would just let you know that I'm still raw and still juicing. I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday and will write a little more then.

Bear. x

2 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, i thought I was the only vegan bear in the entire world, but i guess there is at least two of us now :). I would love to hear how being a vegan has impacted ME/CFS for you, especially the difference in a raw food diet versus a traditional vegan diet.

Vegan Bear said...

I would reply one to one but your Profile is not shared. so I will write it as a blog entry and others will just have to hear it all again...