Friday, August 03, 2007

Ok so when I saw the last video I just had to go out and get everything to go in them. The only thing I added was Chives, I don't know if it will work but I was working on the five tastes that I have read all raw food should have. I will write more about them later.


This is the mix. The one thing I would say about it is it dries out really quickly; I didn’t want to make it any wetter, as I didn’t want to wait even longer for it to dry out.


A tip I would give anyone trying to roll out the mix is to use some cling film over it so that you can get a nice finish, you can use the cling film for more than one sheet of flax crackers.


I thought they looked good as they went into the drier. I will have to post more photos later so you can see what they look like…

You really should try them...

Bear. X

No comments: