Sunday, August 19, 2007


So this looks like it could be a really long blog. So the plan is to break it down to bight size bits so you can read it better. Today was ‘The London Vegan Festival 2007’ I went with Baz and two of his friends Loki and Hanna, we got there about midday and spent almost three hours looking at some amazing products and trying them out.



First up was SSOV or as some people know it ‘The Secret Society of Vegans’ stall where I as usual spent some hard earned cash on some new T-shirts and a cap (well winter is coming and I do get a cold head) I was also given a really nice SSOV limited addition poster and the guy on the stall even knew of the blog… so a big hello to him, sorry I was to excited to get his name but wave hello anyways. If you haven’t got any SSOV stuff you really should go to there website and order some…


  • Secret Society of Vegans



  • Next up is another great company of which we would ever get to eat Vegan Bears world famous Cheesecake… Sheese, the 100% Vegan cheese company. The cream cheese that they do is amazing and no other brands touch it. We had a really long chat with the women on the stall and they asked me to send them a copy of my cheesecake recipe up to them, so what I will do is write it up over the next few days and post it on here also… If you can’t get hold of Sheese at the moment you should drop them a line and give them information on health food shops in your area and see if you can get them to stock it. Here is there website so you can have a look for yourself…

  • SHEESE (100% Vegan cheese website)



  • So moving on we have the company who I get my Vegan hair wax from Honesty Cosmetics. They do loads of other stuff to and where shown to me by Bridget a few years back and I like here wouldn’t use any other. There website is…

  • Honesty Cosmetics


  • Well as you can see I kept it shorter than I thought I was going to but I'm sure I will post more in the next few days. But for now I'm off to crash as this Bear has had a very big day and he is sleepy now...

    Do look at there websites and remember if you contact them tell them you found them through this site...

    Thanks

    Bear. X

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    ooohhh...I like the T!