Friday, September 07, 2007


So it’s been a few days since my Colon hydrotherapy treatment and I thought it was about time I posted about it.
The reason I have left it a few day was so I could tell you how I have felt over that time.

When I first walked into the clinic I have to say I had second thoughts, but not for very long. I was greeted by a really friendly therapist who took the time to explain everything I needed to know and answered a few questions I wanted to ask.

Then for the treatment, I’ll not go into detail about it as if you really want to know you can google it. But what I can tell you about is how it was…

The first thing I will say is it’s not uncomfortable at all; the only thing I noticed was a warm sensation as the water went into me. It was strange as having been raw for some time now I had forgotten what it felt like to have a warm feeling inside me.

The therapist was nice and chatty and we talked about what it was like being raw and how I had started to feel better. The treatment took about 45mins in all from start to finish. I found it very refreshing but I think I was expecting a wow factor straight away but if I was being truthful it has taken about 48hrs before I started to feel the difference.

I’m not feeling so dirty on the inside anymore and I have noticed that my skin on my face around my eyes feels tighter and smoother. I even had my first comment from someone at work that I looked younger and thinner. I even fitter into a large t-shirt for the first time in years (about 7 in fact)

I would say to anyone try it once, if you only get the feeling of being pampered out of it I for one think that’s worth it, but if like me you feel ‘great’ then its well worth it. I’m planning my next visit.

Bear. X

No comments: