Thursday, September 27, 2007


'When you are ready your teacher will find you'.

Hello World…

In today’s blog I want to spend some time talking about someone who I know will have and has had a impact on my raw life…

Her name is Anna Marcon also known as The Raw Food Coach. She has a great website and also does raw food coaching, from one to one sessions to classes and groups.

I have just signed up for a few of her classes and I have to say after searching around on the net for a raw food trainer I found her to be very reasonably priced.

I also wish I had found her website before I spent a lot of money on my Vita-mix, as she has a supplier that is about £100/$200 cheaper than I paid…

Now I should also add here that she also supplies the Alissa Cohen’s great ‘Living on Raw Food’ plan/cookbook.

I can’t wait to meet Anna when I do my courses in a few weeks time and she has kindly said I can write about it and let you know what we get up too. I am off today to get some more food tubs for all the amazing foods she has promised myself and the other participants.

If you’re around London, England and have some free time you should really think about booking a session with her.
When your over at her website have a look at the raw news section as she has a great twist on toffee chocolate sweets that look like they are to die for…

Here is Anna’s website, why not drop by and say hi…

  • The Raw Life Website...


  • Bear. X

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, Anna was my raw food coach, and I can say she is a very wonderful person!

    Vegan Bear said...

    I had a really great day with her, I'm going to write it all up and let you all know what it was like...

    Bear. x