Tuesday, October 09, 2007



Day eight of the 30-day raw challenge…

Breakfast:


Green Smoothie

Lunch:

Mock Salmon Salad

Dinner:

Avocado Salad

Snack:

1 Banana

1 cup seedless White Grapes


Quote for the day…

‘I take vitamins daily, but just the bare essentials not what you'd call supplements. I try to stick to a vegan diet heavy on fruit, vegetables, tofu, and other soy products.’
-Clint Eastwood

It’s the first day of my holiday today and apart from doing some washing and washing up I’ve had a really chilled day. Tomorrow I’m off to see Anna for my first day of the rest of my training. I can’t wait…

I was also talking to my sister Sharon about going to her house this weekend and us going out to dinner. I’m kind of planning ahead and organising it all before we go. I’m going to get her a blender so I can have my green smoothies and so that she can use it after for the kids.
As I said we are also going out for dinner so I told her that was fine but it has to be some place that sells salad.
She has been really supportive about me going raw, having said that she hasn’t seen me in about 9 weeks so I think she may be shocked at how much weight I have lost.

Bear. X

No comments: