Monday, October 08, 2007

Day Seven of the 30-day raw challenge…

Breakfast:


Green Smoothie (as always…)

Lunch:

2 Avocados
1 Banana

Dinner:

Mock Salmon Sushi Rolls (see recipe below)

Snack:

1 Apple
1 Banana
1 cup seedless White Grapes


Today’s recipe comes from my raw chef training day with Anna Marcon, and the Alissa Cohen ‘Living on live food’ book.

Mock Salmon Pate

You will need a food processor with an ‘S’ blade in it.

Ingredients:

2 cups Walnuts
2 Stalks of Celery
1 large Red Bell Pepper
1 Salad Onion
½ tsp Sea Salt

Instructions:

Now are you ready for this…

Place all the ingredients into the processor and blend till the mixture looks like salmon pate (this bit is all down to personal choice, if you want it smoother blend it for longer)

This mix can be used in Cabbage rolls and on flax crackers. But I’m going to use it in Nori Rolls.

Bear. X

Oh I should tell you how I’m feeling today… I have been truly inspired by my training course yesterday, I hope when I have finished all my training this week (another two days to go) I will be able to take this blog to the next level.
I have this week off work and intend to look at where I’m going and what I want to do next, so you are going to have to watch this space…

No comments: