Friday, October 05, 2007


Day four of the 30-day raw challenge…

Breakfast:


Green Smoothie

Lunch:

2 Avocados

Small bag of nuts

Dinner:

Not feeling to well so just going to have some juice.

Snack:

1 Apple

1 Banana

1 cup seedless White Grapes

Notes on the day...

So today was a strange one, work was non-stop from about 7.30am till about 6.00pm. I only got to stop for about half an hour, and the trip home wasn’t much better.

I know if I wasn’t raw at the moment I wouldn’t be able to get through it. I even met up with one of our book reps today and we ended up talking for about half an hour about green smoothies and how I thought it was helping me with my M.E. I must have sounded like a preacher on a Sunday going full pelt.

I’m sure some of you know me enough now to know that if I think something I shout about it from the rooftops.
She was impressed when I was saying that a green smoothie in the morning would set me up for about 6 hours, where as if I had some other breakfast cereal I would be chomping at the bit about an hour later.

One thing that came from today was I really do need to plan my food for the day better. There are two reasons for this, firstly it costs me a bomb going to work every day and going to the supermarket. And secondly if I go on like it I’m sure my energy would start to go down… and I don’t want to go back there.

Bear. x

No comments: