Thursday, October 25, 2007


This is a new photo of my two kids... Spunk and Noah.

seitan wörshipper said...
I`m going to visit in London in December, and I noticed that you live there? Can you tell me any good tips to be vegan in there? Some good (and CHEAP..) restaurants or cafe`s?
Or whits eko-sotores you like the most? Me and my friend going to hostel near Piccadilly Circus-tube station, is there any good places serving some vegan options in breakfast nearby?

So some of the places I go to in London are…

  • Pogo Café Website...


  • Bonnington Café Website...


  • Maoz Falafel you will find these all around the west end of London but you can find more addresses at Happy Cow

  • Happy Cow Website...


  • Most places in London will do food for you you’ll just have to ask, Pizza Expresses for example will happily do a pizza without cheese for you. You will also find lots of café and sandwich bars in Soho near Piccadilly.

    I think it's important to say when I am out I will alway try to get food in a normal restaurant partly because I think they need to think about putting on Vegan food and the only way to make them do that is to tell them that its what we want...

    Bear. X

    And if you really get stuck you should try Whole Foods (but they are not cheap)

  • Whole Foods UK Website...
  • No comments: