Friday, October 26, 2007


A bitter pill…

I have fallen from the raw wagon this week… mainly because I have been fighting off a cold for the last few weeks and have lost my taste buds. I just didn’t feel like eating anything and cooked foods were just easier when you’re getting someone else dinner to eat with them.
This however is not an excuse and I am holding my head in shame…

I wouldn’t mind if cooked food made me feel better or helped me get better quicker. The cooked food was not to my liking too, within one or two mouthfuls it was in the bin with me heading for a bit of fruit. If you know me you would know that I’m not a big fruit person and in the last few months I have had more fruit than in the rest of my life…

So back to basics from tomorrow I’m going to go green (smoothies) for a few days it get the cooked foods out of my system before starting my colon cleansing kit. I will post about it over the next week.

One thing I have learned is that it's much easier to fall off the wagon than it is to get in it...

Bear. X

1 comment:

Candice Davis said...

Don't beat yourself up. You didn't exactly gorge yourself on the cooked stuff, and you didn't hurt anyone. Maybe you slowed your healing process a bit, but you corrected pretty quickly. Sounds like you have a good plan for getting back to 100% Raw. Feel better soon!