Saturday, October 27, 2007


So today at work a large box arrived for me…

It was my new Podcast Studio in a box…

What dose this mean? Well it could be that I’m toying with the idea of doing a ‘short’ Podcast maybe once or twice a month…

I have to work out what I want to do and how I want the show to work but I think there is room for a new raw lifestyle Podcast…

I do love the ones that are around but I hope that I could produce something that would fit in with all the others.

I wouldn’t want to lose my Vegan slant on the world because it’s very much where I came from. I would also like to find a way of keeping my cooking in it somehow… so these are all things I have to think about before I take it to the next step… If you have any thoughts about what I could do or what you would like to hear they why not let me know…

Bear. X

No comments: