Sunday, December 02, 2007


How many people does it take to mess up your day?

It seems that it's only one...
 
This posting is to all the people out there who think that if you shout at people who are trying to explain something to you, or help you in some way, you really are f**king it up big time... 

The louder you shout the less people listen to you... 

The louder you shout the more you look like an arse hole... 

The louder you shout the less you get...

This really is not for all the nice people who read my blog, this is for all the people you see turn red and shout at others. 

I thought I would share this with you so you know your not the only people who think these people are arse holes.

Now I feel a lot better for getting that off my chest...

Yet another good reason for writing a blog...

Bear. X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wise words Vegan bear. Kind of reminds me of the Depeche Mode lyrics "People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully"