Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So I've now been home laid up with back problems for 6 days now and it's still killing me... So off to the doctors again tomorrow...

I've also posted more photo's onto my Flickr page... (click on the word to go to the page...)

So I've not said much about Weight Watchers over the last few weeks, but I have been doing it and it has not been that hard. After many years of running away from it I have to say 'it really dose work' not only is it good for dropping the lbs but its a good way of making sure you don't slip into the problem that I see a lot of Vegan friends doing and thats not eating right. That can be from falling into the junk food Vegan trap where all you eat is pre made foods and junk. Or the other side where people are trying to be so healthy they under eat and don't get a balance right. I myself tend to flip from on to the other...

So, I'm sure you all want to know... it was another 4 1/2 lbs off in todays weigh-in making the total loss now 11 lbs. So thats 11 cans of baked beans... I think my back is very great full for that...

Bear. X

No comments: