Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Even Toys Have Secrets...

So I was laying in bed this morning thinking about all the medication that my body has had to cope with over the last two months. I took the decision that the time I felt my best was when I was on a Raw Vegan diet... So I came into the kitchen and started to dust off all my food prep appliances so I can start to prep for going Raw again...

As you read this the flax seed crackers are in the dehydrator. I have one Onion and one cinnamon tray drying now. I also have Buckwheat soaking so I can make Pizza tomorrow. 

I'm not sure if I will go 100% or not but I will give it a try, you will just have to wait and see...

Bear. X
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm pizza, we havent had that for ages. will you putting brazil nut cheeze oit? hope you and yours are well. loadsa love bbxx