Thursday, May 01, 2008


Polling Day or as it will now be known as Raw Pizza day...

So I had to go and vote for who I wanted to run London for the next 4 years. This was one of the hardest votes I have ever had to do. I have been what the television people would call a undecided voter...

I always want to vote with how I fell politically, but unlike any other election in England the London Mayoral Elections are a proportional representational election. (that was a mouth full)...

For the first time the X in the wrong place could mean that if your chosen person doesn't get enough votes your second vote is the most important one you can cast. My first vote had to be one with my consonance and it was easy to post. I know that the Green Party will not get in as mayor but its my vote to cast. However my second vote was one until the last moment was the hard one.

Well it's all done and I now have to sit back and wait till tomorrow night to find out who gets in, then it will come down to the fact of will I regret my vote for the next 4 years?

So I go back to work today after 8 weeks of being off with my back. I don't know how things will be and I will have to take it one day at a time...

If you have to vote make sure you do, you never know how important it could be...

Bear. X

No comments: