Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I've got it...


Me, originally uploaded by veganbear1.


So here is what I posted:

Talking about yourself is one of the things I don’t normally have a problem with, but this is proving to be a bit more difficult to do as the chances are you have looked at a few of my photos and you have started to decided if you are going to add me to your friends list or not. You would have thought about the type of person I am by what sort of photos I have posted and if I have something original or different.

I thought I would just tell you a little about myself, but if you really want to know me you could go to my Blog and have a look at what I think.

I use to take photos when I was a kid and even joined the photography club when I was at school some twenty something years ago, back then we didn’t have DSLR cameras and taking photos was an expensive hobby for a teenager so I didn’t get to carry it on into adulthood.

Then when my mum passed away a few years back I decided I wanted to use some of the money to buy a camera as something to remember her by and to give me the chance to take up my old hobby again.

Last year (2007) I found my muse and partner Baz, http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazd/ he has brought me great joy every day we spend together and with his support my knowledge and use of my Nikon D70 has increase. Then he suggested I put some of my photos into a Flickr profile for the world to see.

I’ve found I’m a bit shy when people pay me compliments but I would like to thank you all for the ones you have left.

If you are ever in London town and want to say ‘Hi’ Baz and I tend to go to alternative pubs and Vegan restaurants, so if you want to meet up drop one of us a e-mail.

Bear. X

No comments: