Thursday, April 10, 2008


I just want everyone to know and understand I'm in pain... It's now been 3 day past my second Physio visit and I'm now in more pain than I was to start with. Where as I could last for about an hour after the tablets kick in before I  had any pain, now I'm in pain the whole time I'm awake and I'm even having problems sleeping. 

I'm trying to do things to take my mind off of it but all that is filling my head is the word 'PAIN' so I thought I would post this bit of my blog to something that is taking up all of my time...


This is the rose window in the Templar Church in London. I have always wanted to go into this building and have a look around. As I was passing today I noticed that the door was open so I went inside...

I have to say now I have never seen a building that made me feel so at peace. Have been having a conversation with someone on Flickr about 'GOD' and searching for our own paths I can't wait till they see this picture. If you ever get the chance to have a look inside this church you really should...

Bear. X

No comments: