Tuesday, May 06, 2008


So it's now been six days and I thought I would give you an update on how its going...

The first thing I have noticed this time is that I'm looking for cleaner tastes, by cleaner I mean not over processed or dehydrated. I seem to be more happy to eat a single fruit or a simple salad. 

I've never been a huge fan of nuts but I have to say I have been having a strange pull towards nut butters.

I have noticed that I'm eating much, much less. In the day I'm having a bit of fruit and one or two pieces of vegetables.

I'm still drinking about 2ltrs of water a day but I have been doing this for as long as I can remember.

I don't know where I'm going to go from here but I'm quite determined to keep it up as I feel so much better so soon. I do however need to start to plan a lot more. 
Bear. X 

No comments: