Saturday, June 07, 2008

I thought I would post you some photos that I have taken over the last few days...


Banksy Rat

Street Art or Big Brother? 

So the first thing I would like to do is thank everyone who ordered my first photographic book. I can't begin to tell you how nice it is to come home and see that the book has been ordered... Once again thank you. x

So one of the reasons I published my book was to try the publisher and the software out to see how easy/hard it was to use and also what it all looks like when it turns up...

Where to now?

I have for some time been talking about writing my own cookbook... So I can now tell you I will be putting together a book this summer for publication before the fall.

The book will be Vegan and will have some but not exclusively Raw Vegan as I wouldn't want to miss out on publishing my Vegan Cheesecake now would I...

So keep an eye on my blog for up to date news and maybe one or two photos of some of the dishes...

Have a good weekend and I will post again soon...

Bear. X

No comments: