Monday, July 28, 2008

So I thought it was time for an update...

The side affects that I was feeling have gone and I have settled down to eating much less. * I should say that the side affects were very small, I just felt a bit sick in the mornings and had a little problem with my body heat and sleeping. The last two could be also down to the fact that it's really hot here.

I think it's important to tell you what it's like including the side affects if any so you can judge it for yourself.

I have had a few moments where I have thought about food but for the most part I couldn't be asked with it. Great I hear some of you say but as I've been trying to annualize this whole process I have to be fair and say if your not thinking about what your going to eat then you have to make sure that the food you do eat are 100% nutritionally balanced. I'm glad I have done the whole raw thing so I now understand what it's like to get a good boost of high nutrient foods, so I can include this in my diet now.

On Thursday I had to have my green smoothie day to give my energy levels a boost. But I have to say I was down to about half the amount of smoothie I'm use to so the pills seem to be working.

In todays news they have announced that they have found a gene called FTO gene that means that people do not feel full. It's great that they have found it but it's not going to do anything for all the people out there who are over weight. 

At the end of the day I eat to much I don't feel full and I cook to much food. Even taking these pills is not an answer I'm still going to have to learn to serve myself smaller portions and cook less food. I'm going to also have to stop making snacks and treats 'Because I like making them' as they are making me fat... 

So you don't have to be a scientist or a doctor to work this out eating to much food makes you fat... end of...

Bear. X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find changing eating habits a real challenge. Being raw, I also eat alot less than when I ate cooked food. However I still find it a challenge to eat ballanced. I make a cabbage salad that is kick ass, but eating it and only it every day is really irrisponsable, but I still do it once in a while. Or I get on a 'nut/seed' kick and forget to eat my greens for a week. Finding a ballance is a pain in the butt (esspecially if you also have a busy scheduel and don't want to have to think about what you are eating.) It's important though. Good for you for wanting to find that ballance!