Well I am about to take my sixth little pill and all is going well. It's a bit strange not having the feeling of hunger in any way. The first thing I notice if I haven't eaten for a long time is I tend to feel a little light headed and my belly makes a noise. The answer to this is just me sorting out what to eat and when. I never use to eat any breakfast but I think now I really do have to start or I can start to feel a bit unwell. I put this down to the reduced amounts of food I'm eating.
I would say I have reduced my food intake to about a third of what I would normally eat in a day.
I have to really think about food a lot to build myself up to eating it or I just don't want it.
So here are my day 5 tips...
- Drink lots of water, getting dehydrated can make you feel like shit and when your eating less thats not good. Carry some with you all the time.
- Plan your meals and your meal times.
- Make your food interesting and remember to make much less of it.
- Make every mouthful count; use foods high in vitamins and that are healthy. Any raw veg is good for you.
- I have ice pops in the frizzer for a treat if I want one, they are high in water and are nice if I'm not hungry and just fancy something with a taste to keep me going.
I will keep you updated from time to time, I have my next appointment next friday so I hope to see a bit of a weight loss by then.